A Full-Service Law Firm
John Allen Madden Jr.
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Criminal Law
- Drug Crimes
- Domestic Violence
Prior to joining the Law Offices of James C. Campbell, P.A., John Madden, a Shalimar native, was an Assistant State Attorney in the First Judicial Circuit of Florida, where he handled Juvenile, Misdemeanor Crimes including DUI's and Domestic Violence, and all degrees of serious Felony cases. In his 5 years with the State, John handled thousands of cases throughout Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Walton and Bay Counties. He has tried over 20 jury trials to verdict, and was recognized statewide as "Outstanding Prosecutor" by Mother's Against Drunk Driver's in 2014. Throughout the Circuit, John has established valuable relationships with fellow attorneys, prosecutors, judges, clerks, law enforcement and probation officers. His knowledge of the law, the legal process, and his experience in the courtroom, allow him to successfully defend the rights of his clients.
John attended Florida State University where he obtained both his Bachelor's of Science in Business Administration and his Juris Doctorate.
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- J.D. - 2013
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- B.S. - 2009
- Major: Business Administration
- Florida, 2014
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 2020
Current Employment Position
- Okaloosa County Bar Association , Member and Treasurer
- Office of the State Attorney, Assistant State Attorney, 2013 to 2019