James C. Campbell, LLC
Call Today for a Consultation

blog Archives

Where To Look For Hidden Assets

If you and your spouse had significant assets during your marriage, one spouse may be tempted to try to that people hide some of those assets, thus making them unavailable to be split up in a divorce. While there are several ways a person can try to hide assets, including the straightforward method of moving joint funds into an individual account, there are some methods for hiding assets that may only be available to people with considerable resources.

Can children choose which parent to live with in Florida?

Divorce with children is infinitely more complex than a divorce without children. So many factors come into play regarding child custody, visitation and child support when a divorce is being settled. In cases in which the divorce is contentious, these issues may become even more heated.

Can I change my custody order after the divorce is final?

Question: My divorce was final a few years ago and my ex and I decided that she should have primary custody since I was on the road so much. My job has now changed and I am home most of the month. I would like to have fifty/fifty custody. Can we change the original agreement?

Fathers may want to establish legal paternity

Your life can change when you have a child. You may experience love and joy like never before. As a father, you want to make sure that you can do everything you can for your child. In some cases, that may mean that you will want to establish paternity. The idea of a paternity test often has a negative connotation, but that isn’t always the case.

How Can We Help You?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

James C. Campbell, LLC

4 11th Avenue, Suite 2
Shalimar, FL 32579

Toll Free: 888-646-1535

Map & Directions